- HSE University’s Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge (ISSEK) is "the center of excellence" in the field of science, technology and innovation research in Russia and the largest research unit at HSE University
- The Laboratory for Science and Technology Studies is another HSE University laboratory; it carries out empirical research in the field of science, technology and innovation policy and science and technology forecasting
- The Master’s Programme “Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation” is an English-language master's programme at HSE University
- International Academic Conference “Foresight and STI Policy” is an international academic conference organized by HSE University's ISSEK and held annually (in the fall)
- Foresight and STI Governance is an international interdisciplinary peer-reviewed open-access journal published by HSE University's ISSEK 4 times per year in Russian and English (indexed in Scopus (Q1), Web of Science (ESCI), EBSCO, SSRN, RePEc, etc.)
Monitoring studies under the supervision of the Laboratory staff:
- Monitoring of Innovation Activity of Enterprises - a specialized survey of enterprises’ innovations and technological strategies, has been implemented since 2009
- Monitoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia - a specialized survey of Russian KIBS producers and users and their role in the innovation process, has been implemented since 2006
- Monitoring of the Labor Market for Highly Qualified R&D Personnel - a survey to identify patterns of formation and trends in the development of human resources in the field of science and technology, has been implemented since 2010.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.