Internship at the Laboratory for Economics of Innovation
For Undergraduate and Graduate Students:
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student at HSE University and wish to work under the supervision of LEI staff members, please send your résumé and a short motivation letter (in English) to Olga Maximova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Requirements for Candidacy:
- You are an undergraduate or graduate student
- You are interested in innovation research
- Your education is in economics or sociology
- You are able to work with data
- You have knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
What We Offer:
- Work in a professional international team
- Research on LEI topics
- Opportunity to develop research method and academic writing skills
- Opportunity to participate in academic and educational events
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.