In modern times innovation systems are undergoing rapid and constant changes relating to the content of the relevant processes, improvement of the management tools, research approaches and analytical apparatus. At the same time numerous theoretical and applied research in economics of innovation are developing. In recent years, a host of new and innovative research subjects has emerged - servicization of industry and industrialization of service sector, globalization of innovation trends, diversification of modes of cooperation in the development of innovations, intensive development of non-technological innovations and others. New data sources, methods of measurement and evaluation are emerging.
Research conducted by the Laboratory for Economics of innovation contributes to obtaining new results in the field and developing recommendations for public authorities on selecting and use of efficient management tools on this basis.
Main research areas of the laboratory include:
- Institutional analysis of NIS (including innovative activity of enterprises and performance of R&D organizations, centers of excellence)
- Emerging & Enabling technologies and markets, General Purpose Technologies
- Intellectual services markets (including behavior of Innovation services’ consumers and suppliers)
- Competences and skills for innovations
- Innovative behavior of the consumers (including new technologies’ public awareness).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.